Ever wondered what nursing specialty is paying the most, either to gloat at your own income or jealously hate on someone else’s? Well thanks to Nurse Links, we can all do that! Here are the 10 best-paying nurse specialties right now, ranked from highest paying to lowest. Of course, compensation isn’t the only thing that should be considered when picking your specialty. Having a legitimate passion for what you do goes a long way, sometimes further than pay.
But with that said, here are the 10 best-paying nursing specialties right now:
1) Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist – $135,000
2) Nurse Researcher – $95,000
3) Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – $95,000
4) Certified Nurse Midwife – $84,000
5) Pediatric Endocrinology Nurse – $81,000
6) Orthopedic Nurse – $81,000
7) Nurse Practitioner – $78,000
8) Clinical Nurse Specialist – $76,000
9) Gerontological Nurse Practitioner – $75,000
10) Neonatal Nurse – $74,000
What’s that? Of course Tailored Healthcare Staffing has open positions in your specialty. You can see them all at the link. For young nursing students who have yet to decide on specialty – don’t make decisions based on pay alone! Follow your passion, you’ll be happier because of it and so will your patients! Don’t be hesitant to contact us with any questions, either on this website or our THS Facebook page!